Saturday, December 11, 2010

Visit With Santa



The boys wanted to go see Santa. And the Preston Library had him there today. It was really quiet and nice. We tried last year or the year before to go to the mall and it was crazy busy and pictures were too much money. We were going to go to our ward Christmas party and see him, but Rett was working on the truck that night and I didn't want to go without him.


I thought it would be cute to put them in matching shirts and their cowboy stuff, but Drake doesn't like to wear it as much as Crew does. So I had to bribe Drake with a sucker after he saw Santa and let mom take a picture to get him to leave his belt and hat on. He digs the button up shirts and boots, just doesn't want the hat and belt on all the time. Anyway, he did good. The Santa decided Drake's hat was down too far, so he lifted it up too far. Drake's hat is covering Mrs. Claus' face. And Santa's hand is covering Crew's buckle. Drake isn't smiling and Crew is smiling so much you can't see his eyes. The picture's not great, but in twenty years, they'll be glad I took it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think the picture looks great! I haven't ever gotten one that looks as good as that. One is always reaching to get away!