We took the boys to Temple Square in Salt Lake to see the Christmas Lights. We went with Grandma Teresa and TJ and Megan. It was lot's of fun. They had so many different nativity's from all over the world. It was so beautiful. The boys always love seeing where Mom and Dad were married. It's especially nice this time of year though. I am just amazed. I was a lazy bumb this year and did a really poor job of decorating our tree with the Christmas lights. They were just kind of draped over the tree. At Temple Square every bulb is wrapped tightly and perfectly around a tree branch. So pretty. And I can't even do one small tree right! At least my boys think our tree is pretty though! And the boys had so much fun with everyone there. Afterwards we went to a great bakery and had soup and sandwiches and amazing desserts! It was a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment