The other night Rett was home with the boys. I told them they could have a movie night. Which at our home, requires a movie and popcorn. I took longer than they were thinking I would, and Rett kept telling them to just wait till I got home. Crew was a little upset and ended up falling asleep in a funny position! Luckily Rett got a picture of it!

As I was looking through the pictures on the computer, I realized he has a history of falling asleep in funny positions! So, here are some of the pictures I found! They make me laugh! Silly Crew! I love that he gives Rett and I a good laugh! What on earth did we do before we had our kids? I know, lot's of fun things together with just the two of us, but Rett and I love our boys so much that we can't imagine life without them! It's funny the paths life takes you down...I feel like my life is more blessed than I could ever have dreamed! These three boys make me the happiest woman on earth! Enjoy the funny sleeping pics!
He is under that blanket! It's a miracle he didn't suffocate!
This one I am pretty sure we were getting ready to leave and he ended up falling asleep before we left the house!
This is how he slept for a long time! He's outgrown it now though, and sleeps in a more normal position most nights!
This wasn't too long after Drake was born, and he REALLY liked the baby swing and had gotten up super early one day, and ended up falling asleep around 9am in the baby swing!
This was at my sister Tierra's wedding. It was a little late when we were cleaning up, and he found a spot and put it to use!

I don't know what the story is behind this one. I wish I did! I seriously don't know how he could sleep like this! I sure wouldn't be able to!
And this is pretty typical on a long drive!
2 comments:
Kids can sleep in the CRAZIEST positions!!! You have the CUTEST boys ever!! :)
These pictures are hilarious! I can't believe you have so many funny sleeping position pictures! Thanks for making me laugh!
Post a Comment