Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Crew's Preschool Graduation
Crew had a preschool graduation last week. It was really fun to see him with his class. He got a little shy in front of all the other parents. He has LOVED school. This was his second year of preschool and I feel like he's very ready for kindergarten. A very common topic in our house lately is when school will start. The boys are both very excited. Crew will be in Kindergarten, and Drake will be in his first year of preschool. Drake will go to preschool twice a week in the mornings, and Crew will go to kindergarten every afternoon during the week. I will admit, I was a little bummed that I wouldn't get a couple of hours a week to myself because of the opposite schedules. I have decided though, that it is actually a wonderful opportunity for one on one time with each of the boys and I am super excited to be able to spend that time with them!
This is one of Crew's buddies from class. His name is Shandon. They love to play together. Crew was little bummed to find out that he wouldn't be going to kindergarten with him because of the way they split up the classes, but we told him he'd probably end up in his class at some point and that we'd still have him over to play.
During graduation, the teacher said a little blurb about each kid. This is what they had to say about our cute little Crew! We were so excited for him and can't wait to see the amazing things he learns and progress he makes as he continues his education in the fall. We hope he will always make education a priority in his life. We love you Crew!
"Crew is 100% thoroughbred cowboy. Whatever Crew does, he does it at 100%. That includes his school work, playing with friends, and even listening. Crew is very intent on doing a great job! Crew is aware of the feelings of others and sets out to be fair and kind. He has a good head on those broad shoulders. He's the kind of boy you would want to have be a friend to your child."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment