My boys are so cute! These pictures were taken right before Stake Conference where the boys were going to be singing with all the other primary children. So handsome. They don't wear these suits very often. They'd rather wear cowboy boots, belt buckles, white shirts, and khakis. But sometimes we convince them to wear them! I cannot believe how big our boys are! It's crazy. And today's probably not the best day for me to be writing about it, because Crew goes to school today. It's just kindergarten. But he's my first kiddo. And that's probably why it's 5 am and I can't sleep! Even though he doesn't go till noon! I'm nervous for him. And I'm sure it'll be great and he'll have a good time. But it's crazy. And I'm sure it's going to be harder for me than for him! They grow up so fast! They are such good boys. We love them so much. We are so happy when they are having fun and making good choices! We love when they are nice brothers to each other, nice friends to others, and listen to their mom & dad. Don't these pictures just make you want to hug them? At least that's how they make me feel! I'll keep you posted as to how the first day of kindergarten goes for Cruiser!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment