Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our First Snow of the Year

The boys were so excited about the first snow of the season. We woke up on Tuesday to find a beautiful white blanket. The boys were up at 7:00 and wanted to go out to play before it was even light. It was so magical for them. I was glad they were excited.
There are actually a lot of things I like about winter time. I love the holidays. This year we are all planning to spend a lot of time snowboarding at Beaver Mountain. I also love being able to spend more time inside and keeping my house clean. I love having dinner ready when Rett gets home. I love working on sewing or crafting projects. But mostly I'm grateful for changes in the season. I am always ready for the next season to arrive and look forward to the changes it brings to life. Winter time is here!

No comments: