Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Couple Time

Rett had Monday off this week but randomly the boys still had school on MLK. So I begged a friend to watch the boys before and after school and Rett and I headed up to the slopes. It was a lot of fun. Rett's way better than I am. So he took it slow for me and taught me a few things. It was a fun day date. I love alone time with Rett because it reminds me of how much fun we have together. We still have fun with the boys however at some point during the running kids around, cleaning house, making dinner, work, and all the other routine stuff you tend to forget to just enjoy. I'm always grateful to be reminded of the love we share. And the other bonus was that it was beautiful, clear, sunny, and warm!

No comments: