Friday, March 15, 2013

Funny Parenting Moments

Sometimes I can't help but laugh at little parenting moments. I honestly think that as a parent you have to have a sense of humor, and laugh at things that happen, or you will go completely crazy! The other day Rett and I couldn't stop laughing. Sometimes I think we're mean, and then I realize that it's ok to have a little laugh at your kiddos. Drake and Crew have both done this before. But we finally caught it on video. We were driving home from Grandpa Kip's house the other night. It was around bedtime, but the boys had some gum from Grandpa's house. They were sleepy. And this is hilarious to me! This video is of Drake. He is totally asleep, but is still chomping away on his gum! And of course you can hear Rett and I giggling in the background. And I had to hurry and turn off the video because Drake started to wake up and I didn't want him to think we were being mean and cause a problem. Oh the joy of parenting! These little moments make my day! So funny!


1 comment:

Tiffiny said...

Maggie is literally laughing outloud...hysterically! America's Got Talent or America's Funniest Home Videos?