Monday, January 12, 2009

Crew & Drake

We have two little camo baseball caps. Crew thinks it's really fun to put the smaller one on Drake and wear the other one.



Isn't Drake getting big? I can't believe how fast they grow. He doesn't look very happy in this picture, but he is starting to laugh and smile so much now! I love seeing him happy. It makes me think I am doing something right!



The bigger Drake gets, the more excited I am for the boys to be friends. I hope they will be, you never know. I can just tell though, that in a year or so, it is going to be the beginning of a wild house! Boys are crazy! Crew is so wild sometimes. And in a year when Drake is walking and they are playing together I can see all the trouble they will cause. Every time we go to a friends house, they talk about how quiet and calm Crew is. Then we get home and he is crazy! But we love our spirited little boy and hope that one day he will put all of his energy into sports or something!

2 comments:

The Redford Family said...

He is getting so big. He is cute. I love your blog. Your kids are so cute.

Kristen said...

I can only imagine the craziness!!! Kids are so hilarious!