Friday, August 7, 2009

Utah Museum of Natural History

So, the Utah Museum of Natural History has a frog exhibit right now, and my sister and I decided to take our kids to it. It was really fun. I think Magdalena, my 7 year old niece had the most fun. She really likes to learn about things. The twins, who are four, and Crew, really just wanted to run around. But it was a fun outing for everyone.

After we went through we had a pick-nick outside in the shade. It was fun. Although, I think we could have dealt with a little less craziness and a little more eating.




They even let them feed the frogs. Maggie and Crew both got to feed frogs worms!







Crew was basically crawling inside the sand box.



It was a lot of fun getting our kids together. I'm so glad I have a sister so close to me so that we can let the cousins play together! Thanks Tiff!

No comments: