Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Seth & Kip!

Today is my brother-in-law Seth's 19th birthday!! I made him a batman birthday cake.

I hope you have a very happy birthday Seth! Thanks for being such a great brother and uncle! We love you!


Tomorrow is my father-in-law's birthday! This is the cake I made for him.

I hope you have a great birthday! Do something nice for yourself! Thanks for being such a great father and grandpa to our boys! We love you!

7 comments:

Mary T. said...

Soooo Fun to see you this past weekend!! You are one TALENTED girl making those cakes--I LOVE them!! Tomorrow is my babies FIRST b-day--wish I was as good as you to make her a CUTE one!! You are AWESOME!!

Bree said...

Ah Jenn, you're cakes are soooo cute!!! I love them! And Seth was really excited about his batman cake, he said Crew helped blow out the candles. :-)

Wish I could have been there!
Love you guys!

Da Orem Pula's said...

YOu are getting way good at this cake stuff. Let's see what you got up your sleeve for a Halloween themed cake. Can't wait to see it.

Nicole said...

WOW Jen i love your cakes you are really good you need to make a bussiness into it i so would pay to make my girls cakes.....

Jamie said...

Jenn - you are absolutely amazing! I love your cakes. I would love to come make one sometime with you! Awesome!

Amy and Kris said...

Seriously you are so talented!

Brooklyn said...

So awesome! You should start a business.