SO, Crew is totally obsessed with the movie 8 Seconds. He probably watches it at least every other day. Needless to say, I have it completely memorized! And he thinks he is Lane Frost and has for quite some time. Sometimes for lunch, he won't come eat until I say "Lane your lunch is ready". It's really funny. Really he says it "Yayne Boss" because his pronunciation is still not perfect with some sounds. Tuff is "Tupp" and Cody is "Tody". It's really quite cute!
He has also called Drake Tuff for quite sometime. Lately, he's started calling Rett Cody. Tuff Hedeman and Cody Lambert are the other bull riders Lane rides with. During the day Crew will randomly say "Tupp leeping (when Drake's napping), Tody working (Rett's at work), and "Yayne Boss playin wiff mommy". It's so funny.
It is getting kind of old though. If he's doing something and you tell him to stop, he'll say, "But Yayne does it". Everything is Lane Frost! I can't believe how obsessed this kid is with cowboys and Lane! It is ruling our entire life at our home!! But, he really is the cutest little cowboy I have ever seen! Gotta Love it!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOL.. that's so cute. He's such a character! Mom and Seth told me about Crew and Drakes Halloween costumes, they sound so adorable!
That is adorable. I love that movie! I bet he makes a really cute Lane Frost. Does he do the hand wave move too. It always makes me cry at the end!
Yes, we have the hand wave down. Along with the saying "Let's go boys" which is a constant part of his vocab!!
so I just barely saw that movie for the first time about 3 months ago and I cried my head off. Chris and Cayden just rolled their eyes at me but it seriously is the saddest movie. There are some really funny parts too and I can totally see Crew running around as Yayne Boss!
Man, I thought the "Geo-trax" movie was getting old, but 8 seconds is way to emotionally charged for me to have that one going. Congrats, congrats on the lineman position for Rett! You make the most amazing cakes, where do you get all your cool colored fondant? You are so amazing and talented. Your boys are so super cute and I love the pictures from Idaho!
That's so funny what kids can get hooked on! Crew was so stinkin' cute at the trunk-or-treat! I loved his chaps!
Post a Comment