Monday, November 16, 2009

My Little Cowboys




Of course this is Crew's every day attire, but we've never gotten Drake dressed up in cowboy clothes, so we were going to a rodeo a friend was in the other day, and thought we'd get both boys dressed up. TOO CUTE! Yes, sometimes it is seriously annoying that Crew wants to wear his hat, boots, buckle, and a button up shirt every single day, and that some days, like for church, I have to argue with him about it all morning or even hide them from him, but hey, he really is a cute cowboy!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh. Those boys are adorable!

Bree said...

Jenn, I can't believe how OLD they both look! They're growing up so fast! They both look so cute.

Miss Mandi said...

Jenn, your boys are adorable! I hope things are going good! I'm glad I found your blog!

Nicole said...

They are the cutest COWBOYS ever.. I love there little Wrangler Butts so cute nothing like a litte cowboy.. I would love alittle boy maybe someday. =) How are you guys doing its been forever sence we have seen you,,,!!