Monday, June 7, 2010

Our Little Cowboys

I am a little biased...But I think I have the two cutest cowboys EVER!!!













It is so pretty and green up here, and the green horse panels with the pretty mountains in the background made the perfect place to take some cute cowboy pictures of our little guys! Crew is really the best little poser ever! He totally does whatever you tell him to. Drake just does whatever he wants to. And you kind of have to just snap a million and hope one turns out half way ok. But they are such cute little cowboys!

We are doing well. Just trying to get through all the rain that we're getting up here. I think we've had one nice day without rain for over the week we've been here. It's ok though. We are getting into a routine, and adjusting to life in a house trialer! It is so great that we are able to go up to the house though, because the boys in that trailer with all this rain and not being able to go outside would be way too much for me to handle! It's pretty muddy here right now. We are just trying to get things going on a home, so we're not in the trailer during the winter time. All is well though. I'm beginning to think the country life is just perfect for me. I don't go to town as often, so I don't spend as much money on things I don't need. I've been reading a ton. And if the weather were nice, the boys would love to be outside. Rett has gotten a lot of training in with his new pup, who's doing great. And it's so nice that he can just step outside and run drills with him instead of having to drive somewhere where there's some open land. Even though it's not perfect, I feel like we are making some really great decisions for our families future. And the summer and inconvenience of not having a home will only be short lived! Then we can start living the dream!

4 comments:

The Dunns said...

LOVE the pictures of your boys!!! Hope you're doing well.

LassiterFamily said...

Your pictures are adorable!!!! You really do have some cute boys. We placed an offer on a home in Saratoga so we shall see what happens. It is huge!!! More than we need but when we sell it it should pay for most of our final home. It needs a lot of work but it's pretty nice on the inside. Sure do miss you out here. It's definitely not the same without you. :)

Stephanie said...

I'm glad that you are doing well. Your boys are so very cute!! I think we need to move up there with you...we need some space and I need to not spend any money for a few years! :)

Janae said...

Your boys are adorable in those pics. I think they are definately the cutest cowboys ever. You sound great. It looks beautiful in Idaho...the rain kinda explains it. :) I hope that you guys love it there and your house comes along quickly. I love you Jenn. Can't wait to see you at the end of the week.