The boys are at an age where they can't quite run or ride bikes while we go on runs. But they really want to. Crew actually does ok. I'm sure he could run a mile and be fine. Drake gets tired super fast though. Usually when one of us is going on a run outside, they ask to go. So we tell them after we're done running, we will come back and grab them for a shorter run. Crew absolutely loves it! They always go too far, and then Drake struggles on the way back though. One evening I had to grab the camera because I think it's so stinking cute!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Running with Dad
The boys are at an age where they can't quite run or ride bikes while we go on runs. But they really want to. Crew actually does ok. I'm sure he could run a mile and be fine. Drake gets tired super fast though. Usually when one of us is going on a run outside, they ask to go. So we tell them after we're done running, we will come back and grab them for a shorter run. Crew absolutely loves it! They always go too far, and then Drake struggles on the way back though. One evening I had to grab the camera because I think it's so stinking cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment