Crew was invited to play on a recreation basketball league with a group of boys from Preston. They were first and second graders. They played 8 games and only lost one. They were fantastic. And they had a great time. Crew really does love basketball and had previously decided he didn't want to play soccer this year. So we were glad for the opportunity to be able to play basketball with these cute boys during the fall. Their coach was very patient. The games were a lot of fun to watch. I will say, that this was WAY more exciting than t-ball and even better than soccer. I really liked the flag football the boys played last spring. But basketball is quickly becoming a favorite for this mom. I was so happy to see Crew doing something he has such a passion for and was really good at. It was fun to see his growth through the season and also, it was really fun to win! We'll be playing basketball again after the holidays. Way to go Crew, you are a star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment