Drake is 6 years old! I can't even believe it! My little Drakey baby is growing up!
He is LOVING kindergarten, and even loves going all day like his big brother Crew. He is learning so much and is doing so well! He is reading already. He is so smart! And he has fantastic handwriting. I had one goal during the summer for Drake to accomplish, and that was to write his name correctly. We had some backwards letters and some that didn't really look how they were supposed to. I worked and worked with him. And he just didn't want to change how he was doing it. Whether it was because mom was telling him or because he just didn't want to, I'm not sure, but we didn't accomplish that goal. But after one short week of kindergarten, he was writing his name PERFECTLY! Way to go buddy!
For his birthday, he wanted a pirate cake. So this is what we came up with. We were staying at Grandpa Kips that weekend because of a dog trial, so we got to celebrate there. We love you tons little buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment