The boys, especially Crew, LOVE basketball! We had Crew in a Utah State Basketball camp over the summer. And he LOVED being able to spend some time with the USU players. He played 3 seasons of basketball during last school year. This year didn't change much. He only did one season of rec though and played in a competition league that just ended. Now he's doing a couple of competition tournaments and still loving it. Basketball is definitely Crew's favorite sport. Drake played on a rec league this fall too, which was his first time playing. He really improved over the season and had a lot of fun. Drake has come a long way in his ability to be in the spotlight and it showed during basketball. I was AWFUL at pictures during their fall season so I have to apologize that I don't really have any good pictures! But I'm sure there will be lot's more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment