Drake is a big 7 Years Old! He has a fall birthday, which always falls right on a hunt or a field trial. So he gets a lot of camping birthdays. This year was no exception. Rett had an elk tag and we were going hunting. So, his birthday cake, which started out really cute at home, got knocked off the truck dash while parking the trailer and smashed a little bit. So Peyton Manning on the top was put back on a little crooked. But I don't think Drake cared. He was still happy. He loved that he got to keep part of his cake. Which was a homemade carrot cake. That's his favorite! He is the sweetest boy. When asked by some grandparents what he wanted for his birthday his reply was " It doesn't matter. Presents aren't what is important. As long as I'm with my family I will be happy!" So cute! I love that little guy!
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment