Friday, February 13, 2009

Boys

Ok, so I am just IN LOVE with having two boys!



I just hope that they are as good of FRIENDS as I want them to be! I LOVE seeing the sweetness that CREW shows DRAKE! This week he has actually been a lot softer than normal. Maybe he's finally figuring out what we mean when we say "CREW, be SOFT to your BROTHER"! Anyway, I really love seeing it. He's never really been intentionally mean, he just hasn't figured out that he can't wrestle with Drake like he can with us.




My heart is a flutter thinking about how blessed I am to have two healthy, cute little guys! I could never have imagined how much love I could have for my kids. I always wanted to be a mom, but never really realized how amazing it would be. Yes, I have hard days, lot's of them, but mostly, I am in awe at how much they bring into my life. They make me so happy. I love to see them learn new things. I love that Crew is starting to talk like crazy. I love seeing him give Drake kisses. I love cuddling with Drake. I love how calm Drake is. I love how much energy Crew has. I love how Crew wants to do everything Rett and I do. I love being a mother and a wife to such wonderful boys! I am so blessed to have three wonderful boys in my life! They all make me so happy.

No comments: