My friend Nolan and I started working together when we opened the Lehi Costco. He is really one of the greatest guys because he is so funny, straightforward, and super nice. He got the boys some new clothes, but I need to take Drake's back and exchange them because they barely fit him. (Not at any fault of Nolan's, Drake is just almost out of 6 month clothes.) Anyway, Crew is obsessed with the clothes. He calls it his "Daddy" shirt, I think because Rett has some shirts similar. And these pictures of the pants really don't do them justice because they are SO CUTE! But it really is a grown up look. Which I love! It's so fun to dress them in little man clothes. Anyway, Nolan hit it on the spot and was so sweet to give us these gifts. Crew really LOVES them! THANKS NOLAN!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Crew & his new Clothes
My friend Nolan and I started working together when we opened the Lehi Costco. He is really one of the greatest guys because he is so funny, straightforward, and super nice. He got the boys some new clothes, but I need to take Drake's back and exchange them because they barely fit him. (Not at any fault of Nolan's, Drake is just almost out of 6 month clothes.) Anyway, Crew is obsessed with the clothes. He calls it his "Daddy" shirt, I think because Rett has some shirts similar. And these pictures of the pants really don't do them justice because they are SO CUTE! But it really is a grown up look. Which I love! It's so fun to dress them in little man clothes. Anyway, Nolan hit it on the spot and was so sweet to give us these gifts. Crew really LOVES them! THANKS NOLAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment