See, here they are laying on our bed TOGETHER. If I'm trying to get ready and they're both up already, this is usually where they hang out.
Of course Crew is wearing his usual attire, simply a DIAPER! I'm not sure why I dress him in the morning when he takes it all off if we don't leave the house after 15 minutes! Anyway, they seemed to be fine, just HANGING OUT. A little bit of CUDDLING going on, and a lot of jabbering back and forth.
Well, inevitably Crew can't hold still, so he starts to WIGGLE.
And then his wiggling turns to ROLLING, and he rolls right over his brother, who is very TOLERANT for quite a long time, I might add!
And finally DRAKE has just had ENOUGH! Then it's quickly past time for Mom to intervene and RESCUE poor little Drake.
So, you see, it is LOVE, it's just WRESTLING love! This is how Crew thinks you should play with everyone! Even if they're too small! He is known in nursery as the TACKLE BOY! Because he tackles all the little kids! He really doesn't get it! And I'm not sure I know how to stop it. SO, one day, Drake will be bigger, and they can get each other. Until then, it's SUPER MOM trying to make sure Drake doesn't get hurt too badly. A little is ok, I've decided...it will make him TOUGH, right? Anyway, let's hope my boys grow up and don't have too many broken bones! So, this is the way CREW and DRAKE CUDDLE multiple times a day. Pretty much anytime I lay Drake down anywhere! It's the DEATH ROLL as I like to call it!
2 comments:
That is so cute. What precious memories. Kids are tough - babies especially! It is so cute how much they love each other.
Oh ya - and I am super impressed that Crew doesn't take off that diaper! Rylan started taking his clothes off all of the time too - and then he started taking off his diaper. I had to start putting him in onesies again and for some reason, he doesn't take those off. It really is frustrating when you get them dressed and suddenly they have their clothes off again! I feel for you!
Post a Comment