Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rett on the Pole

NO, NOT THAT KIND OF POLE!!!!



It may be hard to see his face, but that is my hard working husband at transmission school! You can't even tell, but he is way up there! He really works hard to support our little family. I don't think I tell him enough how grateful I am. And I know I don't give him enough back rubs after he has spent a day working so hard. SO, Rett, I love you, I'm grateful for all you do for our family, and I owe you a massage.

Rett has one more week of school as an apprentice lineman. Then in September he has his journeyman's test. I know he will do great! He's put in so much time and effort studying and learning. It's really just like a masters degree. He has already been in his apprenticeship for three years! Only six more months to go! YEAH!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations, Rett! It really amazes me how you can stand to be up so high! I would be absolutely terrified. Good luck with finishing school and on the upcoming big test. I am sure you will do great!

Christian and Mindie said...

Ok at first when I read the heading of this column I was thinking I may need to get my $$$$ bills out! lol

I'm sure you guys are so ready for school to be over. Once your a journeyman you'll be making all the big bucks and hopefully no more grunt jobs. Good luck!

Mary T. said...

LOVE the title!!! That is sooo awesome he is sooo close!! Good luck!

The Redford Family said...

That is awesome that he is that close!!! Yeah!! Your kids are so funny...Easton loved the black sharpy marker too!