Monday, March 9, 2009

Putting EVERYTHING in his mouth!

Wether it is my water straw...




His fingers...



Or TRYING so HARD to reach that foot in there...



(He actually did get it in his mouth but I couldn't get there fast enough with my camer!)

Drake is putting EVERYTHING in his mouth these days! It is really funny, if Crew gets near him, he grabs for something and tries to put it in his mouth. Crew gets slobbered on and then says "Wake (Drake) wobber (slobbered) mom, yuck!" I love it! It's really the least Drake could do to get back at Crew for all of his bonks on his head.

Anyway, my baby is growing up so fast! I can't believe how fast the development has been. It seems like we waited and waited for Crew to do some of the things that Drake has already started doing. I'm not sure if it was because Crew was our first, and we wanted him to start doing things, or if it's just that time goes more quickly when you start having kids. Whatever the reasons, I cannot believe my baby boy will be 6 months old THIS MONTH! And my big boy Crew will be TWO YEARS old next month! They are growing so fast!

No comments: