Thursday, March 5, 2009
Crew's Goose Egg
Crew got knocked down outside a few days ago. When I picked him up, this goose egg on his forehead was so big. I couldn't believe it stuck straight out almost 3/4 of an inch! These pictures really don't do it justice, because it was huge! But, anyway, he didn't cry for long. Nothing that a fishy ice pack and a spider man band-aid can't fix, right! So I thought that a day or two later he would at least have a huge dark bruise, but it doesn't even look that bad today! I can't believe how resilient and tough kids are! I would have been the biggest baby if I had a goose egg like he did! My tough little Crew!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OUCH!!!! Tough little guy!!
That looks painful. I would have cried a lot! What a tough little boy. Great way to document it!
oh poor kid! I hate it when they get hurt on their head. I can't believe your baby is that big..those are cute cuddle pictures.
Post a Comment