Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Magic Eraser
I know that some people say you shouldn't buy the magic erasers because they can burn children's skin. Today though, I am really loving them! They are keeping me from going INSANE since Crew has decided that today is write all over everything day. First, I was feeding Drake and Rett called me and I went in the other room to check on him and told Rett, "I'm in trouble, I have to go now. Your son just drew all over the kitchen with black marker." Yes, a black permanent marker, all over the side of my refrigerator and my counter top along with some on his face, hands, and shirt. Luckily, I got it all off! It took a lot of elbow grease and time. Then, he got a pink crayon and drew all over the wall in my bedroom. That came off much easier than the marker. I really am not the kind of mom who leaves them alone a lot. All it takes is two minutes of helping the other child, and he's gotten into something else. But I am grateful for the magic eraser today! And I took every marker I could find and put them in a locked drawer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OHHHH!! I totally know what you mean!! You turn around for 1/2 of a second and they are in to things they shouldn't be!!!! ARGGGG!!!!!
I can totally relate...I fell in love with the magic eraser when years ago when Alyssa decided the walls made the perfect canvas for her artwork....and of course, now Rylan agrees. They really are amazing little cleaning gadgets. They also work great for cleaning the bathtub!
Post a Comment