Friday, March 27, 2009

This is the Goofy Crew that no one else gets to see...

Ok, so we always have friends and neighbors that say that Crew is such a good, calm little guy. He never really talks or makes noise or does much around them. Well, he really is never like that! At home he is really crazy! He's busy, makes all kinds of messes, runs around like a crazy head, and is actually very entertaining.

This week he decided to get into the Johnny Jumper. I'm not sure how he got in so well, because he cried and cried for me to get him out. But anyway, he was having a hoot jumping around in it. He's so silly!








Then this morning he found this really old pair of glasses that Grandma gave to me to donate at work. He was being so goofy. After he saw himself in the mirror, he was making these really dorky faces. Really, he's a wild child! But, we love him for it. Hopefully one day we can put all of this energy into sports or school or something productive, right?!




3 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE it! Crew and Rylan sound so similar! Those little boys can sure keep us on our toes. I love the pictures you captured!

Mary T. said...

I love love love the pic in the glasses!! HILARIOUS!!!

Bree said...

hahahaha... Oh Crew!
Such a BIG personality for such a little man.