Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I've decided Christmas is much more exciting when you have kids believing in Santa. It was so much fun. Crew woke up and said that he heard Santa's bells! Such a funny kid! Anyway, they had a wonderful Christmas filled with lot's of family and fun. And of course, since they are the only grandkids on Rett's side, got way too spoiled. At some point I hope to instill the true meaning of Christmas to them. I talked a lot with Crew about baby Jesus, but I know he doesn't really get it. Anyway, Christmas is fun with little kids!

Here are the boys in their matching Christmas Eve PJs. And then the next morning with a few of their new toys.

























These jammies were so funny! Grandpa Kip and Debbie got them for the boys. We told them they were the kind of underwear cowboys wore and that's all it took for Crew to fall in love with them! Anyway, I know there's a bunch of pictures, but I couldn't choose between some of them! They are just too funny! Handsome cowboys in their undies!!!




3 comments:

Amy and Kris said...

That pic of the boys on the rocking horse is PRICELESS! LOVE IT!!!!

Abby said...

Love the "Cowboy underwear" jammies. So cute!

Teisha said...

I love the pics! Christmas is way fun with little kids that understand what's going on. I've been trying to teach Sadie that Christmas is more than just Santa. I've showed her pictures of Jesus, and now she thinks that any picture or person with a brown beard is Jesus. Oh well, someday she'll get it. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!