And I have to share Crew's Christmas wish and some of the things that have happened with it. Crew was in Cabela's with me one day and ran into this toy truck, horse trailer, and horses set. It was love at first sight. He was begging me for it, but of course, I couldn't give in. He would say "Mom, come look at it for one minute" and then, "But I love it mom!" It was quite the experience. Anyway, I was finished with Christmas shopping until Rett decided we had to get it for him and take him to see Santa and make him ask for it. We're instilling a strong belief in him. So we did. Crew was really funny, he walked right up to santa and said "Bucking horse, horse trailer, and truck please!" Then, we went to my nieces dance recital and there was a santa and Crew ran right up to him, even though there was a big line, and two little girls sitting on his lap, and said to him "Bucking horse please". At least he said please, even though he totally cut in line and ruined the cute little girls experience! Needless to say, we're excited for Christmas morning to see the complete and utter joy on the boys little face!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Gingerbread Men
My mom sent us these cute gingerbread cookie kits and the boys had fun making them with some help. Rett helped Drake and I helped Crew. We had fun, but of course the boys favorite part was eating all the candy off of them. They licked off all the frosting and ended up getting it in their ears and hair and up their noses. It was funny! When I got the camera out, Drake was already stuffing candy into his mouth, but very happy about it!




And I have to share Crew's Christmas wish and some of the things that have happened with it. Crew was in Cabela's with me one day and ran into this toy truck, horse trailer, and horses set. It was love at first sight. He was begging me for it, but of course, I couldn't give in. He would say "Mom, come look at it for one minute" and then, "But I love it mom!" It was quite the experience. Anyway, I was finished with Christmas shopping until Rett decided we had to get it for him and take him to see Santa and make him ask for it. We're instilling a strong belief in him. So we did. Crew was really funny, he walked right up to santa and said "Bucking horse, horse trailer, and truck please!" Then, we went to my nieces dance recital and there was a santa and Crew ran right up to him, even though there was a big line, and two little girls sitting on his lap, and said to him "Bucking horse please". At least he said please, even though he totally cut in line and ruined the cute little girls experience! Needless to say, we're excited for Christmas morning to see the complete and utter joy on the boys little face!
And I have to share Crew's Christmas wish and some of the things that have happened with it. Crew was in Cabela's with me one day and ran into this toy truck, horse trailer, and horses set. It was love at first sight. He was begging me for it, but of course, I couldn't give in. He would say "Mom, come look at it for one minute" and then, "But I love it mom!" It was quite the experience. Anyway, I was finished with Christmas shopping until Rett decided we had to get it for him and take him to see Santa and make him ask for it. We're instilling a strong belief in him. So we did. Crew was really funny, he walked right up to santa and said "Bucking horse, horse trailer, and truck please!" Then, we went to my nieces dance recital and there was a santa and Crew ran right up to him, even though there was a big line, and two little girls sitting on his lap, and said to him "Bucking horse please". At least he said please, even though he totally cut in line and ruined the cute little girls experience! Needless to say, we're excited for Christmas morning to see the complete and utter joy on the boys little face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute pictures!! Those look oh sooo YUMMY!!!
Having kids at Christmas is the best ever! When they wake up on Christmas morning and see their presents and their eyes get all twinkelie (how do you even spell that) it just makes me think I can totally be a mom for another year! lol
That is my favorite! You'd better show us pics of Crew when he sees his bucking horse!
Your boys are so stinking Cute! I love the pictures! I can't wait to hear how Christmas morning goes! Take lots of pictures I can't wait to see there faces! Your an Awsome Mom!
Oh my gosh, those pictures are soooo cute! So glad that you put them up!
And that's too cute about Crew's Christmas wish! That will be fun Friday morning!
Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Your boys are so handsome! I love how Crew is straight to the point when he talks to Santa, I'm impressed that he remembers to say "please".
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment