Sunday, March 28, 2010

Boys with Attitude

So, Drake has always had a bad attitude to strangers. There have been times in grocery stores or stopping by my work or at church that people have tried to get him to smile, and he just won't! He's very good at glaring at you when he's mad too. The other day he really wanted to kill his Aunt Bree because she wouldn't let him go outside in the freezing cold. He seriously was trying to beat her with his shoes. My mother-in-law, Bree, and I were laughing so hard. I hope it doesn't encourage him, but sometimes it is just so funny how ornery he is! So, I finally got a couple of good pictures of his growly glare faces. And, even though it's kind of naughty of him, he is really super cute!!



These are just some funny ones where he had a head band of mine he put on and I thought it was too cute. And look, even a glare head band picture!



Crew was obsessed with putting on these 18 month jammies of Drakes. The shirt is a belly shirt and the legs go to his calves, but he's insisted on wearing them lately. And here he was wearing the all too cute jammies with his cowboy belt buckle and his dad's hat and boots! Cute little cowboy, even if he does look like an orphan with his little jammies on!



But they can also be the sweetest and cutest boys you ever see! And I am so grateful for such fun boys who keep me active and teach me how to learn patience. Crew is really the sweetest thing ever when I'm sad. He is so sweet and cuddly. They are such good boys and I am so glad I got to be their mom! I hope they always know how much their daddy and mommy love them!

4 comments:

Janae said...

It feels like I haven't seen your kids in forever. It's amazing how fast they change and grow in a year. Give them my love. --Janae

Mary T. said...

I LOVE Drake's scowl---priceless!! Your boys are getting so big!! I Love the last picture of them together!! SOOOOO CUTE!!! Hope you guys have a GREAT EASTER!!!

Brooklyn said...

So funny!!

Christian and Mindie said...

The little Sage boys are so dang cute and so full of personality. Jenn you are always going to have your hands full - but what fun would life be without them???