I know I'm late, and I have about a million posts to catch up on because we've been so busy!
The boys were very cute on Easter! I was glad to be able to spend all day together as a family before we took off for a week without Rett. We made these cute cupcakes for activity days and of course tried to color eggs. The best part was, that the boys wanted to start eating some eggs. I told Crew to "pretend" to take a bite of one before it was pealed, and he actually took a bite of it, peel, bright blue food coloring, and all! It was pretty funny! I tried to have a lesson with the boys about why we celebrate Easter. I never know how much they remember about things like that, but I hope they do!
We hope everyone else had a great Easter as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment