Monday, March 7, 2011
MONKEY in the PANTRY!
I have monkeys. They climb up the shelves in the pantry to get things. Mostly things like suckers, gum, and candy! Today I was skyping with Bree on the computer (which is a whole other story about my amazing world traveling sister in law, who has been an opair in Paris, France for the last nine months and was just asked by her host family to stay for the next year. You guessed it, she's staying. Which is great for her. But really sad that we won't have seen the girl in forever by the time she finally gets back here :( But it's good for her and we LOVE SKYPE!!) and heard Drake freaking out. When I got there, he was on this shelf. The funny part is that he wasn't really worried about being stuck in the pantry. He was more upset that he'd dropped his sucker! And I'm a mean mom because I left him there and ran and got my camera. Ok, looking back, it probably wasn't a good idea safety wise. But, I got the pictures of him. And after I got him his sucker, he didn't even care that he was stuck up there! He also had a messy face, messy hair, snotty nose, was still in jammies with the pants on inside out. You can also see the tears in his eyes and running down his face from crying! And you get to see my messy pantry. Oh well! Crazy little monkey boy! I guess I have to find a new hiding place for the candy and gum as well!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha!!! I can't believe how high he climbed! And if by "messy" pantry you mean very organized and clean, then yeah.. really messy! :-)
I can't believe how grown up he is - that makes me sad how long it has been since I saw you last. Your boys have always cracked me up. By the way, since your sister-in-law is living in Paris I think you shouldn't wait for her to come home - go visit her!! I will come with you too!
Messy Pantry? that doesn't look that bad! Funny pictures. Gotta love the climbers
Post a Comment