So, Crew has this new saying, that he says all the time, no matter what it is that Drake picks up. It's
"DON'T BREAK IT, OK DRAKEY?"
No matter what Drake picks up, mostly if it's Crew's, but sometimes just about everything. It could be a blanket, a stuffed animal, a shirt, a pair of shoes, things that you really can't BREAK! It's really funny sometimes, and really irritating other times. Because he keeps saying it until he gets an answer that says it won't get broken! I don't think there's really been an issue with Drake breaking things. So I'm not sure why it started. Maybe it's from watching too much Toy Story. When toys get broken, they get thrown out. It's silly, but it makes us laugh, so I wanted to share it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that he tells Drake not to break his shirts. lol... So cute.
Post a Comment