Thursday, February 17, 2011

Home Pics

I have some requests for pictures of the inside of my home. I don't know what there really is besides the great room to see. So, I'm just posting some of those along with the mud room. The boys room is all that is worth seeing in the rest of the home and I've already posted those. I seriously love my kitchen. I have so much cupboard space and tons of counter space. It's so fun to be able to enjoy where I get to spend so much time. We love our bar. In fact, we rarely eat at the dinner table. But that's ok. It's perfect size for our little family. I also love having one big great room. It's so nice to be able to see what my kids are up to while I'm working in the kitchen. Another thing I love is our mud room. I will never own another home without a mud room! When you walk in from our garage, you walk into the mud room. On one side of the mud room is a half bath and the other side is the laundry room. I love that when Rett has muddy boots, the mud stays there. We also had a nice bench with shelves put in so there's a place for you to sit to put your shoes on and lot's of space for gloves, hats, and coats. I also love having my laundry room on the same floor as my main living space and bedrooms. I used to have to haul my laundry up and down the stairs and LOVE not having to do that anymore. So here ya go, a few pics of the inside of my home. I'm sure you won't enjoy looking at them nearly as much as I enjoy living in them! I'm so blessed to have a hunny that works hard so I can enjoy my home.


Since some of these pictures were taken, I've done some more decorating, but still have more I could do. If only I had all the money I wanted, right :) And the mud room is kind of messy, but I guess that's ok since no one ever sees it. Although, maybe that's why I should have done a better job at cleaning it up since I took this picture just for my blog, which lot's of people see. Oh well, now you all know where I hide my clutter!



2 comments:

Mary T. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your mud room and kitchen!! Looks like a BEEEEAUTIFUL home!!! :)

Pilchers said...

Your house looks great. We love having our bar too. The kids love to sit there. We miss seeing you!! Hope all is well with the fam.