The NARC has a cocktail party the night before it starts. We convinced Grandpa and Grandma to babysit so we could go. It was a fun evening and I'm glad we went. We got some great advice and met a lot of people who have been in the game for a very long time.
These are some of the pictures I snagged of Rett in line to run. I couldn't get many great pictures of him actually running the tests, but there are a few that I managed to get.
Here are the boys playing the waiting game. They did really well some days at waiting quietly and not so well other days!
One night in the trailer when everyone was supposed to be sleeping, this is what we found. Whit and Zink were just playing with each other! It was so cute!
Drake wanted this picture. If you look closely at the middle transmission structure, you may see, as Drake did, something resembling Batman!
Rett and Zink made it to the 5th series. There were 104 of the best dogs in the nation in this trial. And we are so proud of them both for all their hard work and effort to qualify, and then to make it so far during the trial. Both Rett and Zink are young, and have a very bright future ahead of them. We are geared up and ready to start training to qualify for the 2015 NARC which will be held in Montana next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment