For Crew's 8th birthday I wanted to get some pictures of him at the temple. We live nearest to the Logan temple so we took the boys and headed there for some cute pictures in their handsome Sunday dress clothes. They didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped, but it was still a fun outing. Whit refused to hold still for two seconds, so his pictures are a little wild! I'm not a professional obviously, but I have take some good pictures of my boys. I struggled this day though knowing how to get a picture with the temple in the background and the boys close up enough to see them. Not sure I really succeeded. We'll have to try again another time! But it was a worthwhile trip to spend some time where the boys could feel of the sacredness and beauty of the temple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment