This is from some pictures that were the first we had ever taken together! It was right before I left to go back to Logan for school at the end of the summer that we met, in front of the duplex Rett was living at.

Wedding photos. Look how cute and happy we are! I love it! It makes me feel giddy inside just seeing this picture!


Our honeymoon in Yellowstone!

A trip to Seattle for my work.
Hunting Together! We sent this photo in to the Outdoors With Doug Miller Show and won a picture of the week! We were on local TV and won a dutch oven cooker thing. It was a pretty cool deal that we were super excited about. We titled it "The Couple That Hunts Together Stays Together".

When Rett and I met we were both living in Lehi. I was living with my big sister to get residency and working in the Lehi Albertson's. Rett was working for the church farm and living with his high school buddies in Lehi. He came into the Albertson's Deli to buy some lunch meat. Lucky me! We talked for a minute and I had to go back through the store so he'd ask for my number. He didn't call. I ran into him a couple of weeks later at the single's ward. He gave me a ride home from church because my little sister and her fiance, that would be Janae and Josh, ditched me and were late coming back to get me. I hated Albertson's Deli. But I am so glad I met my best friend and lover there!
I never want to let a day go by where I don't remind Rett of how much I love him and how much he means to me. He is truly my best friend. I am so grateful for him. He is such a hard worker and the best Dad ever. Last night we were talking about where we'd be in another 9 years and he said Drake would be 11 and Crew 13. It's crazy to think about, but it will come quicker than we think I'm sure. I love Rett so much! Happy Anniversary Babe!
2 comments:
Happy Annerviesary! you guys are so cute.. Its crazy to think its been 9 years.. Same here for me and Dev in Nov..
Josh reminded me that I missed your anniversary. So sorry. I hope it was so good! I loved looking at the pics. Rett looks so young in your wedding pics. You guys are so beautiful! Love you
Post a Comment