Her birthday cake is supposed to be the Mystery Machine off of Scooby Doo. She liked it, but I messed up and made a white cake instead of chocolate! My bad, but turns out there was a girl who said she was allergic to chocolate, so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing?
Monday, June 13, 2011
Magdalena turned 9!
My cute little niece Maggie turned 9 last week! Since Tiff had just had a baby, mom and I got put in charge of her birthday party. It was fun, but I'm really thinking octuplet 9 year old girls would be enough to kill you on a regular basis. Maggie wanted a Scooby Doo Party, so we played some silly games, had cake and ice cream, and tried to minimize the craziness that comes with 8 girls! I think she had a good time though, and hope she knows how much we love her!


Her birthday cake is supposed to be the Mystery Machine off of Scooby Doo. She liked it, but I messed up and made a white cake instead of chocolate! My bad, but turns out there was a girl who said she was allergic to chocolate, so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing?
Her birthday cake is supposed to be the Mystery Machine off of Scooby Doo. She liked it, but I messed up and made a white cake instead of chocolate! My bad, but turns out there was a girl who said she was allergic to chocolate, so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You made that cake????? You seriously are too talented. You are starting to make me sick. :) It was sooooo good to see you and I can't wait until January for our run. :)
I guess I missed these last two posts of tiff's kids somehow. The cake turned out great I thought it must have been purchased. It looks fantastic. How's you do Scooby? You are a great Aunt!
Post a Comment