Rett and Zink did it again! YAY! Another first place! That's 19 derby points for our Zink! I'm so proud of Rett and Zink. The only thing that gets me, is that I haven't been there for any of his wins! I have only really been to half a trial this year, and he didn't make it past the last round. I left early though, so I didn't get to witness that round. He did well the whole time I was there, but I'm so bumbed that every time he's won, I haven't been there! Hopefully he'll do well at one that I'll be at! Because it's so cute to hear the excitement in Rett's voice when he calls with the good news, I can only imagine how fun it would be to be there with him! I don't feel like a very supportive wife this year. In the past, I've gone to most events with Rett. But this year it seems like we keep having other things going on, or it's raining and I don't want to spend a day or two in the truck with the boys. I'm hoping the rain goes away and our schedules start matching up, because I really do want to show my support at the actual event, instead of over the phone! Here's to a great dog, wonderful trainers, and Rett for all his growth and learning about dogs and training!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Snake River Retriever Trial
Rett and Zink did it again! YAY! Another first place! That's 19 derby points for our Zink! I'm so proud of Rett and Zink. The only thing that gets me, is that I haven't been there for any of his wins! I have only really been to half a trial this year, and he didn't make it past the last round. I left early though, so I didn't get to witness that round. He did well the whole time I was there, but I'm so bumbed that every time he's won, I haven't been there! Hopefully he'll do well at one that I'll be at! Because it's so cute to hear the excitement in Rett's voice when he calls with the good news, I can only imagine how fun it would be to be there with him! I don't feel like a very supportive wife this year. In the past, I've gone to most events with Rett. But this year it seems like we keep having other things going on, or it's raining and I don't want to spend a day or two in the truck with the boys. I'm hoping the rain goes away and our schedules start matching up, because I really do want to show my support at the actual event, instead of over the phone! Here's to a great dog, wonderful trainers, and Rett for all his growth and learning about dogs and training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment