We went camping over the weekend. It was lot's of fun and the boys had a blast! We took their bikes and they rode them like crazy. They loved the campfire of course, and roasting marshmallows. The funniest part was when Rett told a scary story about wolves. Drake got pretty scared, and wanted to go in the trailer. While we were playing Yatzee in the trailer, I walked down to the outhouse at the camp ground. Rett asked Drake what would happen if I didn't come back. And Drake seriously answered that he'd go look for me in the morning when it was dark! There was no way he was going outside in the dark! It was so funny! Rett and I got a major kick out of it! Just shows how much he loves his mom!
| Crew & Drake hanging out by the fire |
| While we were on a walk, at first Drake thought this tree was a bear! |
| Silly boys! |
| Crew & Drake riding bikes |
| On a walk, the boys and I saw this little guy trying to get a drink! |
| On a little adventure |
| Grandpa Kip came up to visit us at camp |
| Yes, the boys are rough housing around the fire! |
No comments:
Post a Comment