Well, Crew got some reading glasses. I was a very hopeful mom in thinking that maybe he'd all of the sudden love to read. But not really so. He looks cute in them though. And we're still working hard on trying to gain that love for reading. If it's about Lebron James, the kid does usually love to read.
My cute Grandparents gave a challenge to all the grandkids. If they wrote them a letter, read the Book of Mormon, and then wrote them another letter, they'd give them $100. Crew thought that was amazing! Although, he doesn't really get how much $100 is. Because his big plans for it aren't quite going to be covered. But, that's ok. So here's his first letter. And he's been trying to read it. I'm sure he doesn't understand it. But I know reading it will improve his reading. And I also hope that it can help Crew gain his own testimony of the Book of Mormon and Gospel of Jesus Christ.



No comments:
Post a Comment