So, this was really hilarious. And I'm sure won't be as funny to anyone reading this. But Whit LOVES, and I mean LOVES being outside. No matter the temperature. So, I often bundle him up, put on his mud boots, and take him with me while I take care of the dogs or get the mail. Which normally doesn't cause this much drama. But in this case, he found some thawed out mud and got a little stuck! After losing one shoe already, he just gave up and rolled around in the mud. Then he smeared it all over his face. And was MAD! Once we got him undressed and into the tub he was a much happier boy. But it gave me a good laugh that day!
Whit has learned how to give kisses. He puckers up, and sets his lips on my cheek randomly throughout the day. But he's kind of stingy with his kisses. This day I was trying to convince him to give kisses to my phone so we could send it to Rett. But he ended up doing this weird thing with his tongue. He's still a cutie!


No comments:
Post a Comment