So, since these are random pictures I've taken with my cell phone, some aren't the greatest quality. But some were just so cute I thought I'd regret not putting them on the blog.
This is Drake, pretending to be a big and tuff football player. Notice the big hair under the helmet. Yep. We watch enough football at our house to know that some players have big, long hair! It was pretty funny to see him come upstairs in this!
Apparently this was around Christmas, he's just so cute!
And he can be a cool dude too!
As well as a puppy! Whit loves getting in this dog crate and sticking his tongue out and breathing hard. It's really funny to see!
This was on a drive one day. All the boys in the back seat with suckers! I know, more sugar, but you see, it was keeping their mouths busy so they were quiet!!
And this one was a sad day for Whit, he just didn't feel well and just wanted to snuggle.
This is one of Whit's favorite places to be. In the kitchen sink. He really has hit the terrible two's very early. And it's mostly because he's so tall he can climb up on anything! I can't convince him to stay off of stuff, but he's cute, so I'll keep loving him!









No comments:
Post a Comment