Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween




Crew was an alligator for Halloween this year.  We bought this vest at Costco, but then I decided that it was just not enough.  So I made a little tail to pin onto his bum.  I got the great idea from someone to dye a pair of pajamas to wear under the vest.  I had to hunt all over for the dye, and then it didn't really work.  I even tried it a few times.  So, he had a green tractor shirt he wore under it, and I made a little pair of scrub like pants for him.  Rett said I went to way too much work for the fifteen minutes that he wore it.  But, I enjoyed it.  He really didn't love wearing it, but was very cute.  We had Rett's family over and had a little party.  Crew's uncle's TJ and Seth took him trick or treating to a few neighbors homes.  He liked getting the candy, but still wasn't very into it.  It didn't matter though, because he was so cute!

No comments: