Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thank you Babysitters

SO, I know I have not been working since September, but I am finally getting around to my thank you gifts for people who baby sat Crew for us when I was working. My sister Tiffiny gave me a cute idea of giving some miracle grow and a card that says "Thank you for helping my miracle grow". I have been trying to come up with something that was cute, and not dorky. Thanks Tiff for the cute idea. Anyway, this is the card that I made to go with them. I so appreciate the great baby sitters that we had for Crew. It was so hard to leave him and I really didn't want to have to put him in daycare. I really liked being able to have good friends and family to take care of him. Thank you babysitters for putting up with the dirty diapers, whining, throwing food, hurting other kids, making messes, late pick ups, and everything else you did for us! We love you all!

2 comments:

Janae said...

What a thoughtful thing to send out such cute thank yous to sitters. I seriously can't believe your pics of Crew. He's so grown up looking and I completely love his hair style.

Jenn said...

Thanks Janae!