Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rett's Canada Trip
















Rett went on his trip to Canada in October.  It has become a yearly trip for goose hunting.  He really enjoys it.  And he gets to see some pretty cool things too.  He is an avid waterfowler.  He took his dad this year, and they enjoyed the time together.  He also took Chief.  Chief apparently did really well.  The time he spent at the professional trainer must have paid off.  It was hard having Rett gone for over a week.  And he works hard enough to deserve to get his time away on a fun trip! MAYBE in the future, I will get a girls week out of it when the boys go to Canada with their Dad!!

3 comments:

Mr. S said...

Rett looks so tough!

Kristen said...

That is so funny I totally thought the same thing as "Mr. S"...Rett really does look so tough. Anyways, I totally think we should do a girls trip (like our wonderful trip to Oregon!)

Jenn said...

Thanks guys, I already knew my husband was tough, but it's nice to know others do too!