Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Baby Drake




Drake Steven Sage
September 21, 2008
8 lbs. 3 oz.
20 in.



Drake was born on his grandpa Sam's birthday. Which was kind of cool since we gave him my Dad's name as his middle name.


Drake is doing really well. He is now 2 months old, tomorrow. He is growing fast. He is a lot like Crew was in some ways and very different from how Crew was in other ways. Drake is a great sleeper! Which is one of the ways he is different than Crew was. Crew woke up every 2-3 hours for a very long time. Drake will sleep from 10pm until 5am. I am loving the sleep!


Crew thinks the world of Drake. He loves giving him kisses and playing with him. He just hasn't quite figured out how to be gentle all the time. His excitement usually gets the best of him. But Drake will grow up to be a very tough kid, thanks to his big brother!

4 comments:

The Redford Family said...

I love his pictures. Soo cute!

Janae said...

Baby Drake is so handsome. I love the pictures!

Jenn said...

Thanks guys! I am glad they turned out well.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, he's so darling sleeping. He looks like an angel.