Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Drake is Army Crawling!

I can't believe my baby is already big enough to start crawling! He's army crawling, which Crew never did. Crew did a thing we called "the worm". He would get up really high on his arms and then just lunge himself forward. But I think Drake's army crawl is really cute. Although, it looks like it takes a lot of energy and strength to pull himself around like that! Kind of fun. Of course, I had to get my gate back out. And have to make sure things are picked up again. Crew is learning that things he leaves on the floor are fair game for brother. He was freaking out the other day because some motor-cross pictures that his grandpa gave him were getting eaten. And today, he was coloring on the floor and was mad because Drake kept following him wherever he moved! Oh the joys! It's the beginning of a set of brothers that I'm sure will pester each other to death! But hopefully, love each other to death as well!