Our cousin Melanie's little boy Porter fell out of a two story window and landed on the edge of the window well on Wednesday evening. Porter is two years old. I cannot imagine how hard this is for her. He was life flighted to Primary Children's. Every time I read an update on him on a family blog I cry. My heart aches for her and how hard this is for her family. Crew is two and I cannot imagine having to see him laying on a bed with tubes and machines all around him. I'm not really sure what to say, except that when Crew woke up this morning, I hugged and kissed and cuddled him for a long time. He actually let me too, which is the surprising thing. So, for me, this is a wake up call, to not be so hard on him and to make sure he knows how much I love him.
Like I said, I don't really know what to say, but Mel, Jeff, & Family, please know that we are praying for Porter and the rest of you. We love you. We want you to know that we are here if you need anything.
Please keep Porter and the Family in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment