Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Pear Blossom 5k

We all decided that since it was the right weekend, we would run the Pear Blossom 5k together! We had my oldest sister Tiffiny and her husband Brian, my brother Jedediah, my sister Janae and her husband Josh, my little sisters Jolene and Tierra, and myself. The only sibling who couldn't make it was my brother Josh. He had to work in Orem on Saturday, but flew out to Oregon Saturday night. We missed him, but he would have made us all look bad by killing our times!!!



There's not a perfect picture with all of us, but we'll forgive the random stranger that my brother ran the camera up to and then ran back to be in the picture!



Everyone did really well! Especially since some haven't been running at all! But my brother Jedediah, who ran cross country for BYU Hawaii is awesome! I ran with him for the first part of the race, then he sped way up and I couldn't keep up, so he was by himself. He finished first. Then, after I finished, I went to look for him and next thing I know he is running again with Josh across the finish line. Then I saw Brian finish and Josh and Brian came and stood by me. All of the sudden Jed is crossing the finish again with my sisters Tiffiny and Janae. And then we all went back and finished again together! What a trooper Jed is!






No comments: